Saturday, March 30, 2013

2 autistic boys, colonic 10

Colonic 10.  The mathematical equation for doing this protocal to it's maximum potential is 15 colonic x age = # of necessary colonics.  The reason we do not receive our full healing with any modality is lack of following protocal.  We may have the correct tool but do not use it correctly.  Also I could cut my grass with sissors and yes I am cutting my grass, that may be true, but really could do a better faster job with the better tool, called the lawn mower.  Also we did not even get to the heavy metals yet, I've worked for many years and have written about the outcomes of solvent and metal poisoning on adults.  I have done this work personally.  I do understand the process and we have had 100% success in restoring good health after living with adult autism, I wrote my books in 2000, 2001 on an autism high, until I removed all of it out my body.  We also did download ammonia from the brain during this time with the boys, that is why their behavior did change.  Dr. Hulda Clarks's book "Cure For All Disease" explains that connection between the waste of parasites to ammonia, and the way it will rechannel the ammonia  through the kidneys and out of the brain.  We used Ornathine in the 1990s very often in these cases with adults and parasites, again I personally experienced this truth.    So that is the next stage we will be going into.  The parents have asked me to pray and think about the strategy as they will be doing that also.  We will speak in 2 weeks.  Right now they have a level of authentic peace in their lives and home, they need to rest and restore.     STAY TUNED IN!!!!!