Saturday, December 14, 2013

Incredible update with the Autistic boys/Mother worms releasing now!

12/13/13 Very interesting details, nothing that I have not already witnessed this far in my career! The youngest boy K, 11 years old, was also the most constipated one all along, and also was the first to begin to speak again after 11 years of silence! At this point in the protocol, the boys have completed 150 colonics, which is 15 x age = # of necessary colonics. Now we were backing down on their colonics to a different schedule, and the die off symptoms were returning randomly at intervals. This is the bodies communication that it is NOT totally done, listen and watch what will happen when these times occur, you will learn how to respect and communicate with the human body! T, the mother, keeps in touch regularly, this particular time she said to me, "K was up all night, has not done this for a very long time before colonics, he was behaving in a very tormented fashion as she had seen previously for years." So she put K up on the colonic table immediately in the morning, and immediately he released a huge plump(which means it is alive)flesh colored worm, as soon as the boy completed the colonic, he was himself again! I have witnessed this with myself back in 1994 when I completed my 15 x age = # of colonics, I also decided to go beyond the equation and do 50 more colonics just to make sure I was thru. I also prayed that God would show me very clearly, beyond a shadow of doubt when I had completed the task! So I did Gallbladder and Liver flushes every other week, just to make sure my lovely liver was very supported at this level, and continued to colonic daily. It was only fresh food releasing for sure and I noticed that very long worms that were very thin and starving at this point were wrapped around the fresh food and left the body with the colonic. Now these were NOT new worms but the MOTHER WORMS that would travel down to the bowel to feed, go back to their nests where they were very safe even with the large amounts of parasite cleansers taken and solvent protection, but after all these years from 1987 to 1994 the environment within my body was FINALLY clean enough that the vibration was to strong for those critter to live in! So my observation was this, what if I only cleaned half way thru? What if I stopped and never got rid of the mother worms? Would they get stronger and make new nest? Of course they would. I learned that in order to beat them one would have to first acknowledge their existence, and then understand they were only concerned with survival and were very simple but determined and their small brain function was really out witting the human brain function! So everything T was telling me about her son releasing the huge alive worm resonated all thru me, this information is truly valid and helpful for all that wish to be in reality!!! By the way this is a great example of the "WHY" it is important for the colonic unit to be inside the home, so exactly when you need it, you can access it so the process can move along quickly, in other words "why suffer any longer than you have to"? I have pulled fevers right out of my body within the 30 minutes of the colonic procedure! Check out historical information, you will learn that this is what the females did for their families all throughout history, it is the hygienic side of healthcare, and it is missing in our culture these days, that is why our bodies are breaking down rapidly. As good as technology is, it is NEVER better than the Godly designed principally based practices that are centered in his truth! Do not throw the baby out with the bathwater, which is just what America has done thru the "industrial revolution"! God Bless Us Please forgive us for our trespasses!!!