Friday, January 31, 2014

The uniqueness of an individual!!

1/31/14 This is a short story, one that I could not pass up to share. The uniqueness of human beings is always a surprise to me. I LOVE seeing patterns run in peoples lives and the stories that go with those people and patterns. This is a man, early 50s, musician, most likely well known in his industry. In 20 years has not done any alcohol, never any drugs! We have not gotten to see what a 15 series would reveal, because he has decided to just do 5 colonics, 1 colonic per week. His bowel releases in a manner I've not seen only with exception of maybe 2 other people out of thousands and thousands and thousands of people!!! The tube will have in it 10 feet of feces that are just nicely releasing thru the tube the whole colonic! His cecum empties each colonic and his colonic is about 30 minutes, we are going to go longer to 45 minutes only, because we took him off the table to soon. The effortlessness, gentleness of the release and like NO TRAUMA (energetically) has my attention! He is Jewish, and I will be learning more about his birth and childhood in the near future. Now I will have to express my heart's inquiry which is "wouldn't someone like this want to totally clean his bowel?" It is almost like he stumbled on it, right in front of his face. He was a referral several years ago, but only ever did one colonic maybe once per year, for some odd reason he decided to do 5 in a row, where he was able to see how beautifully high functioning his bowel always was! I did make the comment to him, that he will most likely not be able to walk away from tis truth being presented to him. He now will feel what is inside of his body if he doesn't keep removing it in a timely fashion, that is how I felt and others, it is the compelling force of consciousness that sets the process in motion to completely clean one's bowel, 15 x age = ?! PROFOUND, we will see what his future plans become!