Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2nd series, 11th colonic for D

2/26/14 This colonic certainly picked up, darker and more stringy matter, some poop! D says that the cleansing and the balance that it is bringing into her physical body is overflowing into every other area and facet of her entire life living! I remember being right at that place of revelation also, you do not get to experience it without doing the work! Remembering now as I was reminded by my client of one of my quotes in my book, "Knowledge without application will not bring wisdom, only knowledge applied will". This is from one of the books written to the Corinthians during the 1st Century Church days. It is a truth that always needs to remind us that the intellect is NOT in the driver seat, only the real truth applied is real!