Sunday, March 30, 2014

Home Unit In, It's a Go!

3/30/14 The timing is really Super Natural, this is such an opportunity to learn to let go of control, take care of your stuff, allow me to take care of my stuff, and God's timing is absolute! The human body and the Stewardship of it is completely in Divine Order, we do the best efficient work, and then we trust in the process that has been already designed by our maker! The thing we do most in our lives is wait upon the Lord and his timing, of course, this is not always easy, but honestly caring for my body for 30 years according to the true Stewardship principles has taught me more than anything else, how to wait on the promise of "restoration" to my body after doing the cleaning of my Temple systematically! Well this woman's body is wide open right now and downloading those deadly old black feces releasing in large volumes at this wonderful juncture, because she will be taking full responsibility for her Temple now. Timing is Godly. She will be documenting and adding to the Scientific Research in this field of Colon Hygiene! REJOICE! REJOICE! REJOICE!!!! AMEN!