Friday, January 28, 2011

Dehydration

Remember this, dehydration is not only due to lack of water intake. Dehydration may occur from lack of oils in diet. If you eat all raw or vegetarian you may not be receiving the oils that are contained in the fat of meats. I have never met a healthy vegetarian unless they were also including fish and even lean red meats occassionally. Especially females. The hormones need real fat from eggs, butter and meats. The low fat diets encourage hormones to run very low, therefore it is not easy to get pregnant. Raw natural fats helps the body to stay fit. You have to eat fat to loose fat! Besides I like to eat just enough fats to keep my buttocks, breasts and curves! I have never taken hormones even thru menopause. I exhibited very few symptoms of menopause. My organs functions optimally mainly because they were clean and function was not obstructed by this time in my life, my thyroid was healed and supported for 15 years prior to menopause. There were no signs of dryness in my body internally or externally. I believe that God did make the linear line dynamics for us perfectly, which means when we are not going to continue to birth babies, the estrogen depleats from our body to safer levels. Only our human egos want to torment and yo yo our emotions around by putting the estrogen back into the body. Alot of symptoms that we may think are connected to the hormone emotions could possible shift with cleansing some of the old build-up off the organs through tissue and bowel cleansing. Then maybe the organs may function in the fashion they were originally designed to! Sometimes we mean well, but it doesn't mean it is best. Hey call me, we'll colonic talk! Debora 615-662-4888