Sunday, January 30, 2011

Colonics helpful for trauma relief and clean-up from flood here in Nashville

As noted in my very first post on my blog, with the before flood, during flood and after flood pictures. At that point I had approximately 30 colonics, how thankful I was to begin gaining the peaceful mind and body back, by lovingly giving myself an internal bath systematically. The caffeine, mold, parasites, and who knows what else, downloaded out of my body, with serenity returning automatically.
So as I continued to this point, now at the end of January 2011. A weekly gallbladder and liver flush, nicely downloaded a combination of chemicals out of my liver, I've completed 75 colonics, which has taken my health back through the linear line to 2005. This was before the challenging personal evolution started and my health was stellar. The results are astounding and very noticable to the people that are the closest to me. My energy is returning step by step as the spiritual and emotional growth also is being received with much gratitude. There is no separation any longer. I like to receive help from on high. It makes life more fun and simple.
I am thankful for the tools that have been supplied to us from the author of life, here on this Earth. Appropriate tools used correctly are why they exist, to be used by us in human form for our highest blessing. We're worth it! Remember, every system or machine has a safety valve, just in case the pressure builds to high, so it doesn't have to break!
At the anniversary of the Nashville flood, we will be happy to have available my NEW book, entitled MY GREAT DANES AND ME/ THE NASHVILLE FLOOD 2010. It will be on my blog and available through my publisher. Details to come.
So if there is anybody out there that would like more information concerning: Re-establishing or restoring your good lost health, please do let me know what I can do for you, with this vital information about simple sound health! We'll talk, 615-662-4888, ask for Debora Lee