Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How to stay "HEALTHY SAFE" while traveling abroad!

These are some things that I have learned when I travel, not only here in the States but especially outside the United States which would mean any and everywhere. When I travel I always take enzymes and probiotics in very large doses. Everything I do daily, I just beef up when I travel. This is new territory and our bodies are easily susceptible. You do not have to use chemicals as reinforcements in these situations. Remember, probiotic is your natural antibiotic. The other important piece to staying out of harms way in these situations is this. Always make sure that you are going to the toile't morning, noon, and night, which really is normal, anyway. I am always the happiest traveler in the hotel. Why? Because I take plenty of organic herbs that work according to the natural principle of upper GI stimulates lower GI! I always bring plenty to share, I want my friends to be very happy, so we all have alot more fun!
It really would be a little silly if we could view ourselves saying some of the things that we say, that could not be further from the truth, yet we really do believe it to be the truth! If we saw this in a movie with someone else living it and saying it, we would be the first one in the audience to laugh and make fun of how these people could really be so stupid! So the example of this would be this. Many of my clients would have obvious parasites and they would start telling me that it is because they have traveled outside of America. Some may have already had this information diagnosed by their doctor and said that the doctor agreed that this occurred when I traveled to this country or that country! Not that this could not be true, but do we think that we cannot get parasites from our own backyard? So the egological system does not exist inside the 52 states? It is just like the celebrities that have come into my office. They have a tendency to believe that the tapeworms that are in the beef fillet or green salad that they are eating, really are capable of making a decision that goes like this: "WOW that is that famous celebrity from .... I can't get in her body, I'll just get out of the way!" Now come on, the parasites are out smarting the beings that supposedly have the brains! They don't care who you are, THEY JUST WANT TO HAVE A HOME TO STAY ALIVE!
We really do need to understand, that it is a level playing field for us all, in every demension in this life. In fact, I witnessed more people with more opportunity do less for their health on the inside which is what really counts for wholeness to be really present. Check out the detailed information in my books, or just call and we'll colonic talk! Love thyself, Debora Lee Meehan