Monday, February 14, 2011

The Opportunity needs to be seized in the Lifetime of that Opportunity

The opportunity has to be seized in the lifetime of that opportunity! This is indeed a faithful saying! The fact that we live in the realm of stewardship which supports the linear line of a lifetime, is a sufficient fact. We must learn to see the truth in each form that it is delivered in. This is how peace is received by us and acceptance of one another without judgement. As we learn to make our choices based in love, fear has no space. In a world of confusion and way too many options, we are always looking for the options that are right for us, but how do we know for certain? The form will be based in principle, love, and peace. Learn to trust yourself, and ask your higher self, she will answer.
Colon hygiene was the answer to my prayer when I was 30 years old and literally felt like I could not continue in this life. I could not even put all the doubts and fears into words. One thing I did understand in the depth of my soul was this, that my God did love me and that I was worthy and willing to accept whatever the answer was that he gave me, as I absolutely cried out for his help and direction! This certainly was an opportunity for my lifetime that was here and now, and nobody, even the people closest to me did not know how I felt! I had to listen and be sure of my relationship with my loving master. The answer did come and as I started selecting peaceful and non-stressful situations in my life, communicating more honestly with myself as well as others, my energy shifted. I began taking care of ME, eating better, LESS exercise and cleansing my organs and tissue through bowel management. Moving slowly as I researched and felt safe and received very good results. Then in time, as results began to snowball and my energy went to even greater effortlessness, I realized that I had been in such bondage with so many limitations due to the programing of fear in our culture. The truth was truly setting me free. The garbage inside will keep you down for sure, as it leaves, you return to your pure consiousness! You'll never go back.
So now all the choices you were making through out the day that kept you down, will be replaced with all the choices that will take you into freedom. Just making the necessary adjustments with time, matter and energy! This is the greatest energy work you may ever do. Without this piece, the results of any other form of energy work will be reduced simply because the physical corruption would still remain in the body which would reduced the complete results grossly, therefore the full benefits would not be received! All of our bodies, emotional, mental, physical and spiritual need to move in balance and not lopsidedness for the highest blessing to be received. What if I did not seize that opportunity at age 30, which changed the entire direction of my health through bowel cleansing, I personally would most likely not be alive now. This modality helped me get through heavy metal cleansing in the late 1990s, and now through the evolution of the disaster, ten years later. And what about the hundreds and thousands of people who have been blessed with the help of this information related to this modality? What a beautiful simple modality with a lifetime of opportunity! Live in the miraculous Grace and Mercy set up for our highest blessing! Don't miss Your Opportunity of a Lifetime, Love Thyself! I walk in much GRADITUDE!