Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mercy; the connection to the "New Beginning"

Hello, well I took a break for 2 months from my blogging in order to complete my book "My Great Danes and Me; The Nashville Flood 2010". My website has the link to publisher, if there is interest. Many positive comments about the book, spiritually uplifting. Hope you enjoy it!


Which now in retrospect, Mercy, is truly at the center of our opportunities throughout our lives. Remember, no one is an exception to trials and tribulations, so as we travel through this life, I hope to be willing and open to receiving these wonder gifts of Mercy continuously. I feel that now I will be writing an additional book communicating the health challenges connected with disaters and the simple but absolutely necessary information supporting the physical transitioning. Writing this precious piece, offerring it up for our America during these times, hopefully will be a substancial and grounded solution for humanity through these trials. Integration of information and modalities are the key. Flexibility, the willingness to adjust and ASKING for help will be crucial. Spiritual guidance is crucial! America will be learning the art of mourning supported in spiritual truth without shame, as it is a necessary stage for us as always. Remember as we allow our ego to die, this does not mean our body or existence has to die. We may learn how to "die unto new life", lay our ego to rest, and come into a new life of freedom that has been waiting just for us! Peace Out! Love thyself for real! Debora Lee